How To Apply
PEACE offers the following courses:
- 1 Week intensive.
- 4 Month full Evangelism course.
PEACE 1 week intensive 2014:
Do you want to get clued up on deep and meaningful Bible topics which are relevant for our time such as; 'The Sanctuary', 'End Time Prophecy' and the 3 Angels Message'? We at PEACE are providing a 1 week intensive class of presentations by Stephen Bohr. We guarantee that you will be richly blessed as you will have the opportunity to delve deeper into the Word of God to find some hidden treasures. This course will run during our 4 month PEACE class, dates of the 1 week intensive will be confirmed soon.
Application form can be filled in online by clicking below and selecting '1 week' for programme duration. We are now accepting applications for this class.
PEACE 4 month Evangelistic course 15th July - 15th November 2014:
During this four month programme you will be challenged like never before, encouraged to study your bible like never before. You will participate in active door to door ministry and will be involved in several community outreach initiatives including a evangelistic campaign. You will meet people from all walks of life, all age ranges and all religions and you will learn how to effectively share your faith in a winsome and winnable way. Not only does the programme seek to train you to be the best you can be but it will aim to train you how to train others so that when you return to your home church or area of work you will be able to share what you have been prileged to learn with others.
Application forms below are for the 4 month PEACE course. We are now accepting applications for PEACE 2014
How to apply by mail:
Steps in Application
- Send for an application form by contacting the NEC office or complete an application form online.
- Post application form to Adam Ramdin at the NEC office.
- Applications will be assessed for suitability.
- Applicants will receive a letter explaining the outcome of their application, and a PEACE introductory pack with guidance on what to do next, how to prepare and how to make payments.
- Payments for the course need to be completed by July 2014, 4 weeks prior to school start
- Course start date: 15th July, 2014
Visa Regulations: If you are coming from outside the EU please contact the Academic Registrar for more information.
Submit completed forms by one of the following ways:
Pastor Adam Ramdin
22 Zulla Road